Job vacancy details
Key Stage 2 Teacher
|Employer||West Berkshire Council | Schools||Reference||n/a|
|Published||Wed 30/05/2012 14:23 PM||Closing Date||Fri 22/06/2012 17:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours|
|Salary||£20,000 - £44,999||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Warbreck Drive, Tilehurst, READING|
DOWNSWAY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Warbreck Drive, Tilehurst, READING RG31 6FE
Telephone: 0118 9421362 Fax: 0118 9421377 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Required for September 2012
We are a popular primary school with a caring ethos and friendly committed staff.
- enthusiastic and positive about children’s learning?
- an excellent teacher who is committed to high standards of achievement for all children?
- able to help to inspire children and engage their parents and carers?
- organised, flexible and able to meet deadlines?
- good communicator and able to work as part of a friendly, supportive team?
If so, we can offer:
- lovely children, who show respect and thoughtfulness to one another, are well behaved and eager to learn.
- active support for your CPD
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
- a spacious, well resourced and pleasant working environment
You will have a proven track record as an excellent teacher and be ambitious to further develop your leadership and management skills.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed and any further information can be obtained by contacting the school secretary, Mrs H O’Connor.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check.
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2012
Interviews: Wednesday 27th June 2012
The Council supports Equal Opportunity of employment, and positively encourages applications from people in under represented groups such as people with disabilities or from a minority ethnic group.
If you require technical assistance with your application please contact 0845 835 0558