Job vacancy details
|Employer||Reading Borough Council | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Mon 20/05/2013 09:00 AM||Closing Date||Tue 18/06/2013 15:15 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Term Time, Permanent position||Hours||Required for September 2013|
|Location||The Ridgeway Primary School|
Our school has a vacancy for an enthusiastic and dedicated Nursery teacher to join our friendly Early Years Foundation Stage in September 2013. The school has recently been judged a ‘Good School’ (Ofsted Feb 2013) and is currently seeing the expansion of the Early Years Foundation Stage. This is an exciting opportunity for you join our village school in the city and be a part of our team.
- have knowledge of the EYFS framework
- have a proven track record of delivering good or outstanding teaching
- be enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to raising standards
- have strong assessment skills
- have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills.
We can offer you:
- support from a dedicated and skilled Leadership Team
- a ‘can do’ atmosphere that encourages your creativity
- a chance to develop professionally
- a superb outdoor environment
- chickens and free range eggs.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Sue Ambrose on 01189 375 530 .
An application pack, job description and person specification is available for download from the school’s website www.theridgewayprimary.net
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS Check by the Disclosure & Barring Service at an appropriate level for this post.
Closing date: 3.15pm, Tuesday 18 June 2013 • Interview date: Wednesday 26 June 2013
The Ridgeway Primary School
the village school in the city
Willow Gardens, Reading RG2 7EL
Tel: 0118 937 5530 • www.theridgewayprimary.net