Job vacancy details
EYFS/KS1 Team Leader
|Employer||Reading Borough Council | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Thu 14/06/2012 11:13 AM||Closing Date||Fri 29/06/2012 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Positions available from September 2012|
|Location||Battle Primary School|
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Team Leader who will work in partnership with the SLT to improve and enhance the standards for our young learners within the community.
You will have:
• a commitment to working collaboratively with the HeadTeacher and Leadership Team
• experience of leading and managing school improvement
• high expectations of learning outcomes, achievement and behaviour
• commitment to the aims and ethos of the school
• excellent communication skills, sensitivity towards others and effective personal organisational skills.
We can offer:
• a caring, warm and inclusive ethos
• friendly, happy pupils from diverse backgrounds who appreciate all that you do
• enthusiastic and welcoming Senior Leadership Team who appreciates everyone’s contribution
• fantastic support for personal and professional development.
We are looking for someone who welcomes challenge and support for themselves and can challenge and support others.
Battle Primary School is a large, friendly school serving a diverse community. The school environment and resources have benefitted from a major investment, which is ongoing.
Our children would love to show you around their school.
Please contact Pat Bambrick , Office Manager to arrange a visit and request an application pack on 0118 937 5421 or email .
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Friday, 29 June 2012 • Shortlisting date: Tuesday, 3 July 2012 • Interview date: Tuesday, 10 July 2012