Job vacancy details
Experienced Year 1 Teacher
|Employer||Reading Borough Council | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Thu 07/06/2012 12:30 PM||Closing Date||Wed 27/06/2012 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Full-time • Permanent • Required for September 2012 or 5 November 2012|
|Location||New Town Primary School|
We are seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher to join our outstanding Early Years team.
We can offer you:
• a commitment to professional development
• full training in EAL strategies
• opportunity to lead a core subject area across the school
• a friendly, supportive, diverse school community
• an active role in developing the school‘s aims.
You should have:
• good inter personal and communication skills
• high expectations and be dedicated to raising standards
• the ability to work in a team
• the ability to put meeting children’s needs at the heart of your teaching
• an interest in SEN preferable, but not essential.
For an application form or to arrange a visit, please contact Miss Linda Sujeewon, Headteacher, on 0118 937 5509 , or email us at
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB will be sought from you.
Closing date: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 • Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 3 July 2012