Job vacancy details
Early Years Foundation Stage Team Leader
|Employer||Reading Borough Council | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Fri 17/05/2013 15:41 PM||Closing Date||Wed 05/06/2013 12:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Term Time, Permanent position||Hours||Required from September 2013|
|Salary||Teachers Pay Scale plus TLR||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Ranikhet Primary School|
We are a rapidly improving school who need an experienced EYFS team leader/practitioner to make a significant contribution to our continued journey to good.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has had a successful career to date in EYFS
- has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- has effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- dedicated leadership time
- CPD opportunities beyond normal school circumstances
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team
- an opportunity to be part of shaping the future of an ever evolving school.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Application forms and details are available from the school or by emailing the Bursar at or telephoning 0118 937 5520.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Wednesday 5 June 2013 • Interview date: Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 June 2013
Ranikhet Primary School
Including Extended School & Children’s Centre
Spey Road, Reading RG30 4ED
Tel: 0118 937 5520 • Fax: 0118 937 5522