Job vacancy details
|Employer||Reading Borough Council | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Thu 14/06/2012 11:45 AM||Closing Date||Mon 25/06/2012 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||37 hours per week (all year round) • Permanent • Required as soon as possible|
|Salary||Salary range: RG3 £16,054 – £19,126 pa (Successful candidates will be appointed to the first point of the scale)||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Ranikhet Primary School|
We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated person to join our primary school. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and securing our extensive grounds.
The successful applicant will be:
• keen to keep the school and grounds secure and well maintained
• willing to learn new skills and undergo training
• be flexible and adaptable
• able to contribute to the smooth running of the onsite Children’s Centre
• to be able to commit to a split shift with a large gap in the middle of the day.
For application packs and enquiries please contact the school office on 0118 937 5520 .
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Monday, 25 June 2012 • Interview date: Friday, 29 June 2012