Year 5 Class Teacher
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Fri 17/05/2013 16:53 PM||Closing Date||Fri 31/05/2013 12:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Term Time, Contract position||Hours||Full-time • Fixed-term Contract for a year with possibility to extend • To start September 2013|
|Location||St Michael’s CE Primary School|
St Michaels’ CE Aided Primary School offers an exciting opportunity to join a strong, supportive and inclusive school at the heart of a thriving local community in Sunninghill.
St Michael’s is a school which aims to develop the children to the highest standards through a full and creative curriculum which looks after the educational and emotional development of all learners.
We are looking for:
- a successful teacher who is committed to outstanding outcomes for all
- a class room leader who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff, parents and governors
- a teacher who is able to enthuse, motivate and inspire children to the highest levels of personal achievement
- somebody who can contribute to a dynamic, strong and supportive team.
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- has a co-operative and supportive staff team who work together to ensure the highest level of education for our children
- has children who demonstrate outstanding behaviour
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
Applications are welcome from both experienced outstanding teachers and those who are newly qualified.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01344 622962.
An application form and more information on our school can be found on our school website: http://st-michaels-cofe.eschools.co.uk/site/19752-vacancies or by emailing the school
Please send your completed application forms to the school address or electronically to
St Michael’s CE Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12noon, Friday 31 May 2013 • Interviews: Friday 7 June 2013
St Michael’s CE Primary School
School Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berks SL5 7AD
Tel: 01344 622962 • Email: