Year 5 Class Teacher
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Fri 24/04/2015 12:46 PM||Closing Date||Mon 27/04/2015 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Required for September 2015|
|Location||Dedworth Middle School|
Dedworth Middle School is eager to appoint a suitably qualified, ambitious and highly motivated Year 5 teacher for September 2015.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop professionally and contribute significantly to the school’s ever growing popularity.
Are you an experienced teacher or NQT that is:
- a dynamic and highly motivated classroom practitioner who is passionate about raising achievement, attainment and aspirations
- a strong teacher with good classroom presence who is able to engage pupils of differing levels of ability
- committed to both academic success and personal development and well-being, and therefore able to make a real difference to the life chances of our pupils
- a team player who is highly organised yet flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- a creative and active learner who constantly strives to improve, with the desire to progress as an excellent teacher.
Dedworth Middle School is a very successful and over-subscribed Middle School with 480 pupils on roll aged 9–13 years. The school was judged as ‘Good with Outstanding features’ in our 2013 Ofsted report. Applications are welcomed from Primary, Middle or Secondary trained teachers.
Applications are welcomed from Primary, Middle or Secondary trained teachers. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Further details and an application form can be obtained via the school’s website www.dedworthmiddle.co.uk, by emailing the school at or by telephoning Kim Maisey, School Business Manager, on 01753 860561.
Dedworth Middle School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 27 April 2015 • Interviews: 1 May 2015
Dedworth Middle School
Smiths Lane, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5PE
Tel: 01753 860561/862002
Headteacher: Mr S A Muir, B.Ed (Hons), NPQH