Teaching Assistant – Level 3
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Thu 25/09/2014 16:44 PM||Closing Date||Fri 10/10/2014 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Term Time, Permanent position||Hours||Required ASAP • 30 hours per week • Term-time + Inset Sessions|
|Salary||Salary: £17,073 - £18,273 pa, pro rata||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Dedworth Middle School|
Dedworth Middle School is eager to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Teaching Assistant (Level 3) to support pupils in Key Stage 3, mainly in English, and those with Special Education Need either individually or in small groups. This is a great opportunity for the you to develop professionally and contribute significantly to the school’s ever growing popularity. Previous experience is desirable although not essential.
Dedworth Middle School is a very successful 4-form entry Middle School with 460 pupils on roll aged 9-13yrs. The school was judged as ‘Good with Outstanding features’ in our recent 2013 Ofsted report.
- have a good standard of education, with a minimum GCSE in Maths and English at Grade C or above, and preferably to A Level standard
- have a commitment to both academic success, personal development and well-being, and therefore able to make a real difference to the life chances of our pupils
- be a team player who is highly organised yet flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be a creative and active learner who constantly strives to improve with the desire to progress
- have dedication and an empathy for working with children.
Further information and an application form are available on our website www.dedworthmiddle.co.uk or by contacting the School Business Manager, Ms Kim Maisey.
Dedworth Middle School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10 October 2014 • Interviews: 17 October 2014
Dedworth Middle School
Smiths Lane, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5PE
Tel: 01753 860561/862002
Headteacher: Mr S A Muir, B.Ed (Hons), NPQH