Support Administration Assistant STS & R
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Adults and Community||Reference||AC0119-1410|
|Published||Thu 25/09/2014 16:35 PM||Closing Date||Sun 12/10/2014 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Full-time, 37 hours per week •Permanent|
|Salary||£17,155 – £18,990 pa||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Based at York House, Windsor|
Are you organised and practical, calm under pressure? Can you help support and organise a busy front line social care team in providing a quality service?
If you are:
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise work, often to tight timescales
- Friendly and outgoing
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office Professional, Outlook
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner?
- Excellent, accurate keyboard and data inputting skills
Then we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to progress, with the opportunity of further training.
For more information about this position, contact Diane Lindsay – Team Manager on 01628 683712.
RBWM has the responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding children young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Closing date: 12 October 2014 • Interviews: 17 October 2014