Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Thu 23/10/2014 15:00 PM||Closing Date||Fri 14/11/2014 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Full-time • Required from January 2015 or ASAP|
|Location||White Waltham C.of E. Academy|
White Waltham C. of E. Academy is a thriving village school, which is part of the newly formed Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust. We are an enthusiastic, hardworking school with well-behaved pupils who have a thirst for learning.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- is creative and an inspirational teachers
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- is able to make a positive and valuable contribution to school improvement
- has a strong ambition to make a difference for our pupils
- is highly motivated and hardworking
- is able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team
- is able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment.
We can offer you:
- a dedicated and supportive staff
- the opportunity to work with fantastic children who have a desire to learn
- a positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere
- an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
- excellent resources and facilities.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply and visits to the school are welcomed.
For an application pack (or to arrange a visit) please email:
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 14 November 2014 • Interviews: 24 November 2014
White Waltham C.of E. Academy
Part of the Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust
Waltham Road, White Waltham
Maidenhead, Berks SL6 3SG
Tel: 01628 822533