Excellent Class Teacher
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Fri 24/02/2012 10:42 AM||Closing Date||Fri 09/03/2012 12:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Contract position||Hours||Full-time for at least a year (a permanent position may be available) • Required September 2012|
|Location||Knowl Hill CE Primary School|
Knowl Hill CE Primary is a friendly school which thrives on a team approach, fantastic children and its caring ethos. We are looking for the right person to join our team. The key stage and year group will depend on your strengths and experience.
We will offer you:
• wonderful children who are keen to learn
• small classes (about 20 pupils) with additional support
• the opportunity to lead aspects of our newly developed curriculum
• a strong partnership with parents, governors and our local community.
The children would like:
• someone who is kind, helpful, fun and not too strict
• a great teacher who enjoys helping them find out about new things.
Both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For more information and an application pack, please email Mrs Catherine Forrester , Headteacher.
Knowl Hill CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be made subject to a full CRB check and references will be taken up before interview.
Closing date: Noon, Friday, 9 March 2012 • Interview date: Monday, 26 March 2012
For more information, please visit www.tver.co.uk/knowlhill