Assistant Service Manager
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Adults and Community||Reference||SSC142-1505|
|Published||Fri 24/04/2015 14:00 PM||Closing Date||Sun 17/05/2015 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Full-time, 37 hours per week • Permanent|
|Salary||£27,925 – £31,170 pa||DBS Check||Enhanced|
Are you a people person?
If you are calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, fun and want to support staff to empower adults with a Learning Disability to “live life to the full”, this could be just the opportunity for you.
A full-time Assistant Service Manager position has become available to enhance the lives of people with a learning disability within our day service in Windsor and Maidenhead.
If you have experience of;
- management experience within this service area
- communicating effectively and sensitively with service users and Carers
- providing meaningful activities within the centre and community based venues
- experience of supervising staff
- innovating and challenging to bring about organisational development
- working as part of a team.
- excellent communication skills
- person Centred Approach
- a management qualification
- full current driving license
- excellent Organisational and leadership Skills
- good IT skills.
And you are self motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our team.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
For more information about the position, please contact Julia Harris- Day Services Manager on 01628 685770.
RBWM has the responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding children young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Closing date: 17 May 2015 • Interviews date: 8 June 2015