Assistant Headteacher – Learning and Teaching
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Schools||Reference||N/A|
|Published||Fri 11/04/2014 09:42 AM||Closing Date||Wed 30/04/2014 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Full-time • Permanent • Required for September 2014|
|Salary||L1-6 according to experience||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Riverside Primary School and Nursery|
Riverside School is having a £2M rebuild expansion programme and will become a fully two-form entry school by 2019. This has created exciting opportunities to recruit teaching staff in this rapidly improving school.
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to drive the strategic development of staff performance and standards in this rapidly improving school.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- commitment to the highest achievement for all
- a clear vision for continuing school improvement
- positive leadership to encourage and inspire talented staff
- outstanding classroom practice with coaching and mentoring experience
- significant experience of leading key stages and line management of teachers
- effective performance management skills
- ability to be innovative and think ‘outside the box’.
- an established team committed to improvement
- a supportive and positive learning environment
- responsive, enthusiastic and courteous pupils.
This position offers exciting opportunities for continued professional development in a rewarding environment that recognises and works towards excellence.
Although this position is not class based, the candidate will be expected to cover classes as required to ensure consistency and continuity in learning and teaching. Preliminary visits to the school are welcome by arrangement.
Please contact Gina Walter or Michaela Sloan on 01628 621 741 . Only completed application forms will be considered – these are available to download on the RBWM website or the school website www.riversideprimaryschool.org.uk.
Riverside is committed to safeguarding our pupils. All appointments are dependent upon enhanced DBS checks.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 30 April 2014 • Interviews: w/c 5 May 2014
Riverside Primary School and Nursery
Cookham Road, Maidenhead SL6 7JA
Tel: 01628 621741 • Fax: 01628 673155
Headteacher: Mrs Rehana Juna,
B.Ed (Hons) M.A. NPQH