Adult Services Support Officer
|Employer||Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead | Adults and Community||Reference||AC0185-1408|
|Published||Fri 18/07/2014 09:50 AM||Closing Date||Sun 03/08/2014 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||Full-time, 37 hours per week • Permanent|
|Salary||£18,700 – £21,440 pa||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Based at York House, Windsor|
As an Adult Services Support Officer, you will be working in a busy office based in Windsor and Maidenhead, supporting Managers and their teams to deliver services in Adult Social Care.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise work?
- Friendly and outgoing?
- Able to work to deadlines?
- Calm and approachable?
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office Professional, Outlook?
- Excellent minute taking skills, including safeguarding minutes?
- Proven organisation skills and diary management?
- Excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner?
- Excellent, accurate keyboard and data inputting skills?
- The ability to multi task?
We can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to progress, with the opportunity of further training.
For an informal discussion please contact Isabel Landon – Adult Services Support Team Manager on 01753 778541 or Diane Lindsay – Support Services Team Leader on 01628 683712.
RBWM has the responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding children young people and vulnerable adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Closing date: 3 August 2014 • Interviews: 19 August 2014