|Employer||Medway Schools | St Peter's Infant School||Reference||n/a|
|Published||Fri 22/11/2013 11:03 AM||Closing Date||Tue 10/12/2013 17:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Part Time, Temporary position||Hours||15 hours per week|
|Salary||Grade D2 - £15,189 - £19,317 per annum pro rata||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||St Peter's Infant School Holcombe Road Rochester Kent ME1 2HU|
Position Start Date: 06.01.14
St. Peters are offering a Teaching Assistant hours to support our groups of children for 15 hours per week until the end of the academic year. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal skills, positive behaviour management strategies and the ability to show initiative and be prepared to work in the Foundation Stage and in Key Stage One.
We are looking for someone who:
- preferably has an NVQ level 2;
- is able to work in a mixed age and key stage class with relevant experience of this age group;
- is able to support children effectively in their learning;
- is able to motivate and inspire children of all abilities;
- is able to keep and maintain records according to the school’s systems;
- is well organised, efficient and with good behaviour management;
- is caring with a good sense of humour;
- is able to work collaboratively with staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- friendly hard working children;
- a dedicated, hardworking team of staff, committed to school improvement;
- supportive parents/carers, volunteers and governors;
- a caring, friendly and stimulating learning environment;
- a commitment to CPD.
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more detail.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Criminal Records Bureau.
Closing date: Tuesday 10th December 2013 5pm
Interviews to be held on: Friday 13th December 2013
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Please collect an application form from the office or download below and send with a letter of application to the Headteacher.
A job description and person specification is also available to download below.