KS2 Teaching Assistant
|Employer||Medway Schools | Brompton Westbrook Primary School||Reference||n/a|
|Published||Fri 29/11/2013 16:00 PM||Closing Date||Sun 08/12/2013 18:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Part Time, Term Time, Permanent position||Hours||30 hours per week, term time only|
|Salary||Grade: D2 – Salary: £15,189- £19,317 per annum, pro rata||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Brompton Westbrook Primary School, Kings Bastion, Brompton, Gillingham ME7 5DQ|
Brompton Westbrook Primary School is a popular and successful school.
The governors wish to appoint an experienced teaching assistant to work in Key Stage Two. We are a large 3-11 Primary School and Sure Start Children’s Centre set in a semi-rural location, less than five minutes from the Medway tunnel.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an appropriate level of numeracy & literacy skills
- An excellent level of communication skills both with adults and young children
- Have at least one year’s relevant experience and experience of working in a school or similar setting
- Have a minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
We can offer:
- An experienced and motivated team
- A highly supportive leadership team
- A well-resourced and spacious working environment
- Additional staff development opportunities
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Liz Pithouse for further details.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 8th December
Interviews will be held on Friday 13th December
Any offer of employment will be subject to references suitable to us and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced criminal records bureau (CRB) disclosure.
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Please contact Liz Pithouse for further details on 01634 844152.
An application form and job description are available to download below.