Class Teacher (KS2)
|Employer||Medway Schools | Cuxton Junior School||Reference||n/a|
|Published||Thu 16/05/2013 10:20 AM||Closing Date||Thu 23/05/2013 12:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours|
|Location||Cuxton Junior School, Bush Road, Cuxton, Rochester ME2 1EY|
Class Teacher Required for September 2013
Due to our expansion from 6 to 7 classes and an internal promotion, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly hard working staff. This post is suitable for both experienced teachers and NQT’s with a track record of good teaching.
We are looking for:
• The ability to engender excellent attitudes to learning
• A proven track record of good/outstanding teaching in key stage 2 leading to good or better progress and attainment
• High expectations of both themselves and others and the ability to communicate them effectively
• The willingness to lead a subject across the school or shadow if an NQT
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
• Well-behaved and motivated pupils
• A supportive, friendly and highly motivated team
• Opportunities for professional development
• A successful track record for developing those staff who wish to move on to leadership positions
• Opportunities for collaborative planning with our whole school termly curriculum focus.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office for an appointment.
Applications Close 23rd May.HOWEVER, WE WILL BE CONSIDERING APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWING AS THEY ARRIVE AND MAY APPOINT BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE.
Interview Date : To be arranged with candidates
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Application forms and further details are available from the school office.
Phone 01634 718532Email: