Current Vacancies at L&Q
Job vacancy details
|Employer||London and Quadrant Housing Trust||Reference||VOL8|
|Published||Mon 25/06/2012 09:00 AM||Closing Date||Fri 06/07/2012 17:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||9-5|
|Salary||The salary will be £12,488 per annum for the first year rising to £15,000 in year two.||DBS Check||No|
|Location||Post holders will be required to work across the L&Q estates so a flexible approach and willingness to travel is essential. Office locations include - Sidcup, Stratford, Slough, Earlsfield and Forest Hill|
It’s a great way to gain a qualification while working.
For the eighth year L&Q has been placed in the Great Places to Work ‘Best Workplaces in the UK’, where we join companies such as Microsoft and Ernst & Young. L&Q is a housing association that is passionate about creating places where people want to live and work.
What’s on offer?
We will be recruiting five individuals on this programme who will be offered a two year contract. The programme commences September 2012 and individuals will be working four days per week at one of our offices and will attend college one day a week studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
L&Q will cover all training costs attached to the studies. You will complete either a:
• HNC in Construction & the Built Environment, whilst working either in the Property Services or Programme Management teams
• HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering, whilst working in
the Maintenance Services team.
You will need to have at least one of the following:
- A BTEC National Certificate or Diploma in a relevant area
- Pass in one AS or A Level in a science or maths related subject
- Other related Level 3 qualifications
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
For further information please contact Nisha Sankrecha-Mistry on 0844 4069000 extension 7038.
Please Note: We are also sourcing candidates from colleges.
Interviews will be held in July 2012
Please note due to a high number of applications we will be unable to reschedule the advertised interview date. However if the panel do not recruit on the day and you meet the shortlist we will arrange to interview you at a later date.