Current Vacancies at L&Q
Job vacancy details
|Employer||London and Quadrant Housing Trust||Reference||PMST1|
|Published||Wed 13/06/2012 10:16 AM||Closing Date||Fri 29/06/2012 17:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||9-5|
|Salary||Starting salary £27,627pa plus £1250.00 per annum Essential Car User Allowance*||DBS Check||Yes|
|Location||Based at Grove Crescent Road, Stratford, E15 1BJ|
When you look for a new employer, choose somewhere that cares as much about its staff as it does about its customers. We place a strong emphasis on staff training, welfare and development. L&Q is a charitable housing association offering people the chance to buy or rent homes throughout London and the South of England.
L&Q is one of the countries largest RSL’s with over 67,000 residential units currently under management. We are seeking to recruit an ambitious Property Manager to work on an exciting new project as we diversify into the Private Rented Sector. The ideal candidate will already have relevant experience in the property management industry and is looking for progression in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future, as the firm provides real prospects for career development.
- To support the management function in maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy ‘void’ periods
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support the acquisition of property to achieve organisational targets and objectives
- To work within defined budgetary objectives
- Maintain the relevant records and systems
- To ensure the property portfolio and associated activities are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements and ensuring compliance across the operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrable ‘market’ and detailed technical knowledge of housing and relevant legislation including tenancy legislation, ideally gained in the London or Greater London
- Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
- An awareness of budgetary and financial risk in respect of the residential market place
- Ability to work as part of a small but dynamic team
- Able to respond positively to challenges
- Experience of MS Office Suite
Interviews will be held on 12th July 2012
Please note due to a high number of applications we will be unable to reschedule the advertised interview date. However if the panel do not recruit on the day and you meet the shortlist we will arrange to interview you at a later date.
Early applications are encouraged as we are experiencing a high volume of applicants for all posts, we will review numbers of applicants on a daily basis and once we have received sufficient forms we reserve the right to close the advertisement. As soon as the advert is closed, no further applications will be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the job closing please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.