Current Vacancies at L&Q
Job vacancy details
HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICES
|Employer||London and Quadrant Housing Trust||Reference||MG/HCS/01|
|Published||Wed 04/07/2012 10:44 AM||Closing Date||Thu 19/07/2012 17:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours||9-5|
|Salary||Starting salary – up to £65,000.00, 31 days Holiday, Pension etc.||DBS Check||No|
|Location||Based at Cray House, Sidcup, DA14 5HU|
When you look for a new employer, choose somewhere that cares as much about its staff as it does about its customers. We place a strong emphasis on staff training, welfare and development. L&Q is a charitable housing association offering people the chance to buy or rent homes throughout London and the South of England.
L&Q is one of the countries largest registered social landlords with over 67,000 residential units currently under management. All our work is about ‘creating places where people want to live’. We also believe in getting best value so that our residents get the best level of service possible from us.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives on delivering customer service excellence and will act as a champion of service improvement. This role will contribute at a strategic level and shape the future of Customer Services, bringing the customer to the heart of what we do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future, as the association provides real prospects for employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Customer Service Managers and Advisors to deliver ‘excellence’ in service across the Trust and importantly with its Residents.
- To develop and implement the Customer Service strategy and Policy to support the wider objectives of the Trust.
- Manage and control the day to day activity of the Customer Service team to ensure resident enquiries and interactions are responded to in accordance with strategy and procedure.
- Influence and deliver increased resident satisfaction through the provision of service excellence.
- Continually drive quality improvement and efficiency of the operation, motivating staff and delivering excellent service to L&Q Residents.
- Support wider change by being an advocate for customer service across the business
- Able to demonstrate achievement and success in improving customer satisfaction
- Experience of delivering change and improving performance
- Leadership experience in a high volume, high transaction environment
- Knowledge and experience of contact centre technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and flexible approach to customer service and own work ethic.
Interview Date: W/C 30th July 2012
Please note due to a high number of applications we will be unable to reschedule the advertised interview date. However if the panel do not recruit on the day and you meet the shortlist we will arrange to interview you at a later date.
Early applications are encouraged as we are experiencing a high volume of applicants for all posts, we will review numbers of applicants on a daily basis and once we have received sufficient forms we reserve the right to close the advertisement. As soon as the advert is closed, no further applications will be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the job closing please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.