Job vacancy details
YOT Caseworker, Youth Offending Team
|Employer||Harrow Council||Reference||CH YC2403|
|Published||Wed 20/06/2012 09:00 AM||Closing Date||Tue 10/07/2012 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours|
|Salary||Grade H8 - H10: £28,800-£38,070||DBS Check||Enhanced|
Redeployees will be given priority consideration.
Play your part in a new model
Early this year, we launched a brand new operating model for children’s services – a radical transformation driven by a complete system re-design.
We now have a seamless, fully integrated multi-agency service with one point of contact and a true team around the family. Our visionary approach is based on the firm foundations of evidence, best practice and extensive consultation. Joining us now will give you an important say in the detail and the development of service delivery as we continue on an ambitious journey to become the country’s best performing Children’s Service.
We are committed to supporting and developing the skills and expertise of our workforce. The following opportunities and initiatives are available:
- Individual coaching for managers
- Independently supported and facilitated team planning and development sessions
- West London Alliance Training Consortium for NQSW, EPD & Front Line Manager’s training: Courses on Best Evidence practice, Triple P, Brief Solutions Focus Therapy etc.
- Reflective practice sessions, coaching and mentoring with independent associate consultants
- Three tier systemic family therapy training – introductory, foundation and advanced programmes in association with Morning Lane Associates and the Institute of Family Therapy
- Membership of the National Re-Design Network to implement Professor Munro’s recommendations
You will be managing a complex case load and will be required to attend court on a regular basis. You will have experience in Court duty, Office duty, ASSETS, Pre sentence report writing, Management of Court Orders including enforcement, Management of Custodial cases both serving sentence and on Community Supervision. You will need to be familiar with YOT information systems and be able to work to deadlines.
The post is subject to enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
For an informal discussion please contact Aman Sekhon Gill, Team Manager Youth Offending Team on 020 8736 6744.
Closing date: 10th July 2012