Job vacancy details
|Published||Thu 23/05/2013 14:16 PM||Closing Date||Tue 11/06/2013 12:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Term Time, Permanent position||Hours||36 hours/wk • Term Time Only, 8.15am - 4.30pm|
|Salary||G2-G3: £13,931 - £15,891||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||Grange Primary School Welbeck Road, Harrow HA2 0RY. Tel: 020 8422 5070 Fax: 020 8423 1008 Email: email@example.com www.grangeprimary.org|
We require a competent, enthusiastic and friendly Receptionist/Clerical Assistant to join our very busy administration team.
Essential skills and attributes:
• ability to deliver an efficient and professional front of house service at all times
• excellent organisational skills
• capable of using own initiative and to work as part of a team
• have at least GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths
• possess fast, accurate typing skills and a good working knowledge of Word
• have proven experience of working in a busy environment.
Knowledge of SIMS and/or Excel desirable.
Closing date: noon, Tuesday 11th June 2013.
Interviews: w/c Monday 17th June 2013.
An equal opportunities employer.
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed, please call the school office on 020 8422 5070 to make an appointment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please download the application form and information pack from
www.harrow.gov.uk/jobs and return the completed application form by email or post to the school office.