Job vacancy details
Performance Officer – Youth Offending Team
|Published||Fri 27/07/2012 09:00 AM||Closing Date||Fri 10/08/2012 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours|
|Salary||Grade H7/8: £26,400 - £30,390||DBS Check||Enhanced|
Redeployees will be given priority consideration
We require an enthusiastic and experienced individual to work as a Performance Officer in support of the Youth Offending Team. The role involves the extraction and interpretation of data from the case management system and other sources, and the use of this data to support improvements in the service.
• working with Youth Offending Team to understand performance and drive performance improvement
• analysing and presenting a wide range of data relating to the completeness, timeliness and quality of Youth Offending services
• completion of statutory data returns and provision of data for inspections
• supporting YOT team members to improve use of the case management system and to maintain high quality case records
• presentation of information to a variety of audiences in an appropriate and accessible format.
You will be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or have equivalent experience. You will have a background in a research/data handling role and have excellent high-level IT skills – MSExcel 2007/10,
MSAccess, report writing software. You will be skilled in statistics and quantitative analysis and will be used to working independently to identify and critically analyse a wide range of data sources.
For an informal discussion, contact David Harrington on 020 8420 9248.
Closing date: 10th August.
Harrow is an Equal Opportunities Employer