Job vacancy details
|Published||Thu 13/06/2013 12:38 PM||Closing Date||Fri 21/06/2013 09:00 AM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Term Time, Permanent position||Hours||36 Hours per week.|
|Salary||Scale H3 pro-rata £17,484 - £18,582||DBS Check||Enhanced|
Employer: The Jubilee Academy
We seek to recruit the highest calibre education support professionals with strong creative, communication and numerical skills to move students forward in their learning and personal development.
You will be joining a school with high ambitions and expectations.
- Provide you with opportunities to work collaboratively with teachers on joint-planning;
- Give you access to ongoing, high-quality CPD and partnership working through collaborative arrangements in place between Harrow high schools;
- Provide you with opportunities to innovate services and interventions which can be extended to high schools through our outreach programme.
- Share our vision, high expectations and aspirations for students and their future;
- Possess strong communication (both verbal and written) and numerical skills;
- Have relevant experience having utilised varied approaches and effective strategies to improve students’ emotional, social and behavioural skills through their learning;
- Be prepared to contribute widely including through the school’s ‘After Hours’ programmes;
- Demonstrate drive for results and a passion for learning and progress.
If you are ready for an enhanced role within the academy, eager to gain valuable experience and keen to take on extra responsibilities, please indicate that you would also like to be considered for the role of ‘Lead Learning Champion’ in your application (scale H5 pro-rata £21,375 – £23,277, Term-time only, 36 hours per week). Shortlisted applicants will be given an opportunity to expand upon this with the panel at interview.
Closing date: 9.00am 21st June 2013
Start date: September 2013
The Jubilee Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Information for applicants and an application form are attached. A completed application together with an additional supporting statement should be sent to:
Potential applicants can contact the Headteacher Designate with any questions that they may have at The Jubilee Academy (07734 954968).