Job vacancy details
Class Teachers MPG
|Published||Thu 23/05/2013 12:36 PM||Closing Date||Fri 07/06/2013 23:59 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Permanent position||Hours|
|Location||GLEBE PRIMARY SCHOOL D’Arcy Gardens, Kenton HA3 9JU Tel: 020 8204 6564 Fax: 020 8204 8155 Email: email@example.com Headteacher: Mrs Donna Barratt|
Required for September
Due to the expansion of our successful school we require enthusiastic teachers for the Foundation Stage and Key Stage Two.
- an excellent classroom practitioner;
- highly motivated and committed to school improvement;
- a good, proactive team member;
- sensitive, caring and able to contribute to the wider life of our school?
- enthusiastic children, supportive parents and dedicated colleagues;
- a clean, attractive, well-resourced and orderly learning environment;
- a well-planned curriculum and excellent ICT facilities;
- good professional development opportunities.
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by appointment. It is standard practice for an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service clearance to be obtained for all staff.
Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2013.
Further details and application forms can be downloaded from the school website www.glebe.harrow.sch.uk