What DisabledGo-Jobs Offers Employers
- The ability to advertise an unlimited number of vacancies nationally and locally at no extra cost
- Unlimited advertising under as many different employment headings as you stipulate.
- Unlimited vacancy administrators granted access to the service.
- An online template to assist you in the submission of each advertisement. You decide when it is to be released onto the website for live viewing and you decide when it is to be recalled from the website. It's automated, so you make the decision, instruct the template and then relax. It's sorted.
- The facility to upload your organisation's logo in colour, any company literature, job descriptions, and person specifications.
- An electronic, streamlined application process-saving time and cutting out postage and paper costs: job applicants download application forms, and return them by e-mail, representing a huge increase in office efficiency.
- Synchronous job postings
- Automatic vacancy uploads: After an initial setup, you upload the job to your website and the vacancy is automatically posted on ours with no further input.
- Top rate reporting facilities so that you can track how many times your advertisement has been viewed, application forms downloaded, online applications made.
- Direct link to your own HR portal.
- Accessible information formats for applicants.
- National promotion of DisabledGo-Jobs.
- Low annual fixed subscription which provides maximum value for money. How good? Contact us to ask. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website has 35,000 unique visitors every month (with 90,000 page views) who are looking to get out and about and actively engage with their community
- Advertise and promote your organisation on the most popular and credible disability information service in the UK
- The ability to target a pool of talent that has been historically overlooked
- The means to help you satisfy elements of discrimination and employment law regarding proactive recruitment and retention of disabled people.
- The tools to help public sector to comply with parts of the Disability Equality Duty by promoting disability in a positive fashion. (What could be more positive than making disabled people aware of your vacancy and able to access it in a format that suits them?)
- The ability to save the time and money it costs you to send out recruitment packs to people applying to your jobs. A flexible approach allows you to either load the packs up once to your user template and then every person applying through DisabledGo for that position will have instant access to them, or to load different documents to each individual vacancy.
- Give your Company or Organisation enhanced credibility among disabled people and foster a better public image.
One of the major difficulties experienced by Government organisations in the past has been the difficulty of getting its message across to its target audience. All too often, the 'target audience' does not read the advertising or promotional literature it generates - even when, for example, it is trying to get people to take up their entitlement to grants or tax benefits. By advertising on DisabledGo-Jobs, you are guaranteed a huge target audience because DisabledGo's site is genuinely used and trusted by its massive client base.