Account Manager - Higher Education / Health
Published:Thu 05/12/2013 09:55 AM
Closing date:Thu 19/12/2013 09:55 AM
Working pattern:Full Time, Permanent position
Salary:£20,000 - £24,999
- Are you experienced working within Client Services or Account Management?
- Have you managed large corporate accounts before? Maybe you’re experienced implementing an agreed client account plan in a timely and efficient manner?
- Do you have a proven ability to develop and implement client strategies within a B2B environment?
- Are you a confident individual who enjoys building long-lasting relationships?
- Do you pride yourself on your organisation skills? And are used to working towards tight deadlines?
- Maybe you’re experienced working within a similar role in the Public Sector? Or have previous experience working within the; Disability market or the Hospitality/Leisure industry?
- Do you consider yourself to be a highly personable individual who would fit nicely into a friendly, yet busy and pressurised working environment?
- Have you got an abundance of enthusiasm and are a confident individual who is keen to develop their career within an Account Management Position?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the next exciting career opportunity which you’re looking for…
Our client is a highly ethical organisation and one of the UK’s leading online provider within their specialised field. Highly established, and continuously expanding, our client focuses on offering their tailored services on accessibility information across both Public and Private Sectors and throughout the UK. This is a rare, yet exciting time to join our client and they are currently looking to recruit two exceptional Account Managers to work within their Local Authority and Higher Education Account Management teams.
You’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and will implement an agreed client account plan in a timely and efficient manner. It will also be your responsibility to ensure that client satisfaction levels are reached, as well as exceeded, whilst also ensuring that overall client profitability is within an agreed range.
- Implementation of an agreed “first class” client Account management plan in a timely and efficient manner
- Speed and number of first time resolution of client issues/queries
- On-going improvements in levels of client satisfaction
- Delivery of client events to agreed success criteria
- Delivery of agreed projects/initiatives in a timely, efficient manner and within agreed budgets
- General Admin duties
- Completing Reports.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of customers and their requirements
- Develops new ideas and enthusiastically capitalises on opportunities
- Sets challenging goals prioritising in the light of business demands
- Is able to manage competing day-to-day priorities quickly diagnosing problems and developing alternatives
- Is an influential communicator able to present complex issues in an understandable way
- Is willing to share experiences with others and encourages them to succeed
- Confronts and resolves issues
- Sets high standards, actions and decisions are moral and ethical
- Embraces the core organisational behaviours.
Education and Skills:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Preferably possess experience of the disability market and/or public sector organisations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong “completer/finisher” skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- MS Office literate.
- Previous Account Management/Client Services experience
- Proven ability to develop and implement client strategies within a B2B environment
- Extensive presentation experience
This is a rare, yet exciting opportunity to work for this market leading and respected organisation. Good corporate benefits and career progression are also available for ’the right candidate’.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to